£65 - £80 per day
28 days ago
09 Apr 00:00
Are you an experienced SEND Teaching Assistant seeking a new role? Are you local to Hounslow?
We are looking for a strong SEND Teaching Assistant on behalf of some excellent schools across the Hounslow borough.
About the role:
- Work on a full-time, long-term basis as a Teaching Assistant supporting children with special needs
- Support pupils 1:1 and in groups during lessons
- Deliver creative approaches to maximise pupils' learning
- Minimum 6 months experience as a a Teaching Assistant
- Degree / relevant TA qualification
- Must be available full time and immediately
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive and negotiable rates of pay
- Placements made in schools local to YOU
- Quick and efficient registration process
- We offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
- Unlimited £100 bonus scheme for any successful referrals made to us
- Friendly team to support you
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.