£65 - £80 per day
9 months ago
SEND Specialist Teaching Assistant required urgently in Hounslow!
Envision Education is urgently seeking a SEND Specialist to support pupils in a primary school in the Hounslow area with complex abilities, liaise with the Classroom Teacher to support the children.
About the role:
- Support pupils either in a primary, secondary or SEN school with complex abilities
- To work 1:1 with SEND pupils
- To provide high quality learning opportunities
- Care for the students social, emotional and physical well being
- To work closely with the class teacher and SENCO
- Provide feedback on the pupils progress
- 6 months experience as an SEND Teaching Assistant
- PECS / Makaton training is desirable but not essential
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Must be available full-time and immediately.
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career in SEN Teaching. Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check