£65 - £80 per day
10 days ago
If you are an experienced SEND Specialist or a TA keen on working with children with special needs, then Envision Education have some great opportunities for you!
We are working with primary, secondary and SEN schools across the Richmond borough who are seeking SEN Teaching Assistants to support the academic and social progress of their pupils.
The role is to start after the Easter break and is on a full-time and long-term basis.
About the role:
- Support children with SEN including ASD, ADHD, dyslexia and other learning difficulties
- Encourage children to develop positive social skills
- Use visual communication methods, such as PECS or Makaton
- Follow pupils' EHCP's
- Provide the Teacher with general classroom support
- Monitor children's progress
- 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Experience supporting children with SEN
- Confident managing challenging behaviour
- Ideally experience using PECS and / or Makaton
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.