£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you looking for a long-term SEN Teaching Assistant role in a fantastic Primary school in North London? We have an amazing opportunity for you to work alongside a wonderful school community based in Wood Green.
- An inclusive and diverse learning community in Wood Green
- A safe and nurturing environment
- Tailored learning practices that develop confident and ambitious students
- Prioritises Mental Health and Wellbeing
- SEN Teaching Assistant to support children with autism in Early Years or Key Stage 1
- Contribute to creating a safe, supportive and engaging learning environment
- Promote positive behaviour
- Encourage students' growth and development
- Previous experience in school setting
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Personable and caring personality
- Available to work fairly immediately as an SEN Teaching Assistant
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.