£65 - £85 per day
14 days ago
Are you are looking for an exciting Full-time, long term role as an SEN Teaching Assistant?
Envision Education are offering the opportunity to work within a well respected and exciting primary school in the Harrow region of North West London. The SEN Teaching Assistant role at this particular school is very rewarding as well as demanding and will be the perfect fit for a SEN Teaching Assistant seeking a new challenge.
About the school:
- Located in a fantastic and diverse community in Harrow
- Very quiet and peaceful surroundings of school
- Accredited for its polite and friendly staff
- Promotes high values and respect among both staff and students
- SEN unit part of the mainstream school
- As an SEN Teaching Assistant you are expected to firstly ensure the safety of all SEN student in the unit
- Manage and sustain the child's engagement for their work in class
- Help and support the class teacher to deliver various subjects
- To ensure that the childs needs are met both social and educational
Must have requirements:
- Able to work normal school hours 8.30am to 4pm
- To be available full-time throughout the week Monday to Friday
- Skilled in dealing with challenging behaviour children
- Possess the necessary skills to deal support and guide SEN students
- Be able to commute to Harrow easily
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.