£65 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have recent experience supporting SEN students in a Primary School? Are you looking for the chance to further your career in Education?
Envision Education are seeking enthusiastic and creative SEN Teaching Assistants to support and encourage students of varying ages and abilities in a primary school in the borough of Harrow.
If you are looking for an exciting and throroughly rewarding new challenge, and the chance to make a real difference to children's lives, apply now!
- Provide 1:1 and group support and encouragement to Primary School students with a wide range of Special Educational Needs
- Work closely with the class teacher and other support staff to ensure that students are meeting and exceeding targets
- Assist with general class administration if needed
- Follow individual student's EHCPs where necessary
- Observe and monitor students' behaviour and progress
- Help the teacher with the preparation of lesson materials as needed
- Escort students to therapy sessions if needed
- Solid previous experience supporting SEN students
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence managing challenging behaviour
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Good timekeeping and organisational skills
- Passion for working with Primary school students and seeing them succeed
- A creative and fun approach to education
- Calm and approachable nature
- Gain excellent experience working as part of a close-knit team of professionals
- Full-time, long time work
- Work in a highly rewarding environment where you can make a real difference
- The chance to further your career in SEN Education
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career working as an SEN Teaching Assistant. Apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.