£65 - £80 per day + Local Work, Weekly Pay
8 months ago
We are seeking a Special Needs Teaching Assistant to join a wonderful SEN School in Hanworth. You will be required to support SEN children in Year 4 and the ideal candidate will have previous experience working with children. The school is looking for someone to start immediately so apply now if you are looking for your next job!
- A special school for pupils aged 4-16 with moderate learning difficulties and additional complex needs (including autism)
- Usually classes of around 12
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
- Provides a broad and innovative curriculum which enriches the experience of all pupils
- Support children in a Year 4 class with SEN
- Contribute towards a safe and supportive learning environment
- You will be required to work 8:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday
- Look after children's physical, social and emotional welfare
- Support the Teacher in the learning of the pupils
- Recent experience of working with special needs pupils, inside or outside a school environment
- Be committed to working alongside the teacher
- You must have a passion for supporting children
- You will be resilient, confident and supportive
- Hold or be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS
- Be proficient in English
- Either live in Hanworth or within a commutable distance
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.