£120 - £170 per day
21 days ago
Are you a KS2 Teacher with experience working in an SEN school? Are you seeking a long term role?
We are seeking a SEN Teacher to work with a lower KS2 Class in a Primary SEN School based in the borough of Hillingdon. Ideally you will have experience teaching in an SEN School, however QTS is essential. Parking is available and although the role can start in September, there is a possibility of starting sooner to get familiar with the school and team.
About the school:
The SEN primary school where every individual is valued equally, treated with respect, and provided with every opportunity to succeed. A school that is committed to providing each pupil with a broad and balanced curriculum appropriate to their needs and abilities.
- Teach a lower KS2 Class
- Create IEP's and behaviour plans for students in your class
- Help build self esteem and confidence in students
- Encourage independence where possible
- QTS, essential
- Live local to Hillingdon
- Ideally experience working in an SEN School
- Available full time from September
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.