£65 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you looking for a great new challenge and the opportunity to gain some great experience and boost your career?
Do you have the skills, experience and drive needed to provide high quality support to Secondary School students?
Envision Education are looking for dynamic and creative Teaching Assistants to work closely within a Secondary School with pupils of varying ages and abilities within the borough of Brent.
This highly rewarding position will see the right candidate use excellent communication and observational skills to keep students motivated and enagaged in class, as well as helping the teacher with material and classroom preparations.
- Assist the teacher with administration and classroom preparation duties as needed
- Work closely with students to keep them focused and achieving their best
- Support teachers in managing behaviour in class
- Help students who may need extra support on a 1:1 basis
- Observe and monitor students' behaviour and progress
- Clear away materials and tidy up after class
- Assist students with SEN in accordance with an EHCP if needed
- Previous experience supporting Secondary School students in the classroom
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to communicate well with students and fellow staff
- Confidence handling challenging behaviour
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- A creative and flexible nature
- Enjoy working with children
- An opportunity to gain valuable school-based experience
- Long term, full time employment
- The chance to further your career in Education
- Work with a supportive and communicative agency
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career working as a Teaching Assistant. Apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.