£120 - £170 per day
20 days ago
Science Teacher - All-through School
Are you an experienced and enthusiastic Science Teacher? Do you wish to start working immediately or from September alongside a successful team? Apply NOW as we are currently recruiting for a fantastic All Through school in Ealing as they are seeking a dedicated Science Teacher!
- A proud, inspirational and inclusive learning community based in Ealing
- Provides enriched and personalised curriculum while in a vibrant and innovative environment
- Nurtures the children's development of knowledge, confidence, creativity and skills
- Offers high quality education for their students to reach their highest potential and experience success
- Excellent, dedicated and committed team of staff
- Science Teacher to teach students in Secondary
- To research and to implement new teaching methods as well as to encourage student participation
- To provide high quality learning for all pupils within an engaging, stimulating and supportive environment
- To plan, prepare and develop teaching materials, method programme and assessments
- Available to work 08:00 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Position open to those with ECT, QTS, QTLS or Unqualified Teachers
- Must be available immediately or from September to work as a Science Teacher
- Already have or willing to apply for an enhanced Child Only DBS
- Passionate and driven individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.