£70 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
Experienced Welfare and Medical Officer Required for a Primary School in Slough
Envision Education is seeking an experienced Welfare and Medical Officer for a Primary School in Slough. Prior experience in a primary or secondary school is required and you must hold a valid First Aid Certificate.
About the school:
- A thriving and enthusiastic junior school in the heart of the community
- A successful, happy and nurturing school with high expectations and standards
- It provides a wonderful experience for pupils, staff and parents which is evident as soon as you step foot in the door.
- To stay up to date with student medical needs
- Deliver first aid and be the main point of contact for welfare concerns
- Work closely with the SLT and Safeguarding Team
- Ensure a safe and inclusive environment for students
- Relevant qualifications
- MUST HAVE A VALID FIRST AID CERTIFICATE
- At least 1 year of experience working in a Primary or Secondary School
- Live local to Slough, Berkshire
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.