£70 - £90 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Welfare Assistant seeking a role in a school based in the Hounslow borough?
Envision Education are partnered up with a number of fantastic schools across the borough and we are looking for a School Welfare Assistant to join one of their teams!
These roles start immediately on a full-time basis and are long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent.
- Administer First Aid care for staff and pupils
- Tend to the needs of injured members of the school
- Record and log incidents related to an injury
- Liaise with parents when necessary
- Maintain First Aid resources
- Keep a record of pupil medication
- 1 year of experience as a School Welfare Assistant
- Experience must be in a UK school within the last 2 years
- First Aid training
- Must be available full time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.