£70 - £80 per day
17 days ago
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE SIMS / SCHOOL BASED ADMIN EXPERIENCE***
Are you a experienced School Administrator with a keen eye for detail, seeking a long-term role based in Brent?
At Envision Education we are looking for an experienced School Administrator to join a academically rigorous and supportive Pupil Referral Unit in the borough of Brent.
The right candidate will have worked in a UK school as a School Administrator within the last 2 years and can obtain references from their most recent school role.
- The Schools belief is that their students can achieve both academically and personally.
- Totally committed to our core values of Belief, Respect, Integrity, Vision, Excellence, Responsibility and Courage.
- Provide a fresh start for young people who have been permanently excluded from mainstream education.
- Aim is to prepare them for progression to their next stage.
- Provide the students with a small, nurturing and academically rigorous environment
- School Receptionist duites
- Use SIMS database to input student and staff data
- Contact parents when necessary regarding pupil absences
- Create reports and meet deadlines
- Answer the phone and carry out general admin tasks
- Greet parents, pupils, staff and visitors entering the building
- 1 year of experience as a School Administrator / Receptionist in a school
- Relevant experience must be within the last 2 years
- Proficient in SIMS
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.