Richmond upon Thames, London
£70 - £120 per day
about 1 month ago
Experienced School Finance Officer Required for a Primary School in Richmond
*PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE SCHOOL FINANCE EXPERIENCE*
Are you an experienced School Finance Officer? Are you available full-time and immediately?
Envision Education is seeking an experienced School Finance Officer to support the Admin Team with any finanical related duties on a full-time basis. You must sound knowledge of finance and be proficient in using SIMS.
- Rated as "Outstanding" by Ofsted
- Holds the highest expectations of success for all children by ensuring the delivery of a stimulating and challenging curriculum and an excellent learning environment
- Building is set in landscaped grounds with spacious play areas, green areas, ecology area and pond.
- To support the school with daily Admin tasks and provide assistance in the Finance department
- Prepare balance sheets and raise invoices
- Duties may also include general admin duties such as writing reports and letters, sending out emails, managing the School Diary using SIMS on a daily basis
- 1 year school-based Admin experience is essential and good knowledge of SIMS
- Good understanding of Finance within a school office
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Must be available immediately and full-time
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals.
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.