£110 - £170 per day
24 days ago
Are you an experienced School Business Manager seeking a part-time role based in Hounslow?
Envision Education are working alongside a wonderful primary school based in Heston, Hounslow, who are looking to welcome a knowledgeable and efficient School Business Manager to their team. Interviews for this position are taking place ASAP.
About the school:
Praised for the quality of their Teaching across Key Stages, this school is committed to offering a fantastic education to their pupils. With a vibrant atmosphere, staff at this school are friendly and the children here are polite and well behaved. The school has easy transport links and parking facilities.
About the role:
- Take ownership of the school's budgeting on a daily and long-term basis
- Manage the office team
- Work alongside the Head Teacher to ensure that the school is operating efficiently
- Deal with internal and external companies
- Ensure the maintenance of Health & Safety
- 1 year experience as a School Business Manager
- Highly proficient in SIMS and other school related databases
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Must be available immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.