£55 - £75 per day
24 days ago
Primary Teacher - Primary School
Are you an experienced and enthusiastic Primary Teacher? Do you wish to start immediately and work long-term alongside a successful team? Apply NOW as we are currently recruiting for a fantastic Primary school in Slough as they are seeking a knowledgeable Primary Teacher!
- A happy, welcoming, creative and innovative learning community based in Slough
- Provides quality education that is broad and balanced
- Offers the highest standards of teaching and learning
- Operates in a wonderful indoor/outdoor environment
- A brilliant team who work hard to assist pupils realise their full potential
- Primary Teacher to teach a KS1 and KS2 class
- To research and implementing new teaching methods as well as encourage student participation
- To provide high quality learning for all children within a safe, secure, happy and caring environment
- To plan, prepare and develop teaching materials, method programme and assessments
- Recent experience working in a school environment as a Primary Teacher
- To provide 2 references of previous Teacher roles
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Must be available immediately to work as a Primary Teacher
- Already have or willing to apply for an enhanced Child Only DBS
- Passionate and caring individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.