£120 - £170 per day
about 2 months ago
Are you an experience Primary SEN Teacher? Do you live local to Southall, Ealing and available full time from September?
Envision Education are seeking a Primary SEN Teacher for a fantastic SEN School based in Southall, Ealing. This is a full time, long term role from September. You will need QTS, and ideally at least 6 months of recent experience teaching in an SEN School.
About the school:
A SEN School catering to students on the Autism Spectrum. They strive to help students achieve their full potential, ready for adult life. The school is an all through SEN School, supporting students from early years to post 16. They aim to provide students with the confidence and skills they need to find enjoyment and fulfilment beyond the classroom setting.
- To be a Class Teacher within the primary department
- Support TA's in the class
- Create engaging and structured lessons
- Manage behaviour in and out of class
- QTS, essential
- At least 1 year experience teaching in an SEN School
- Live local to the borough of Ealing
- Available full time from September 2021
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.