£55 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Primary School Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you a motivated and supportive person with experience as a Primary School Teaching Assistant? Have you had experience in either your personal or professional life with children who have special needs? Apply NOW as a superb Primary School in Ealing is looking forward to having an enthusiastic Primary School Teaching Assistant to join their amazing team of staff and begin working in a role from Nursery to KS2 depending on your experience with children. You do not need to have previous experience as a Primary School Teaching Assistant but you must have some form of experience with children in some capacity.
- OFSTED 'Outstanding' rated school located in Ealing
- Recognise and value the unique gifts of every child and makes sure that all pupils, including those with SEN and disabilities, are supported to learn in a nurturing environment to reach their best potential
- A flourishing and diverse community. Pupils come from over 40 different countries and speak more than 50 different languages
- The school's high standards are well above the national average in all subjects and demonstrate the school's commitment to being an aspirational community
- A Local Authority SEN Audit in October 2018 praised the inclusive ethos of the school, the continuous process of self-evaluation and the strength of quality first teaching
- Primary School Teaching Assistant role which requires you to work 1:1 with one of two pupil with traits of ASD. One child in non-verbal and one had learned phrases
- Both children like to run so need to be proactive and cautious to ensure the safety of the children
- PECS knowledge would be desirable but not compulsory
- Build a rapport with either child and connect with them
- Support the children with their learning and development
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate environment
- Ideally have previous experience with special needs children in some capacity
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Either live in Ealing or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.