£55 - £80 per day + Weekly Pay, Immediate Start
SP IA 0405_1651755916
about 2 months ago
Primary School Teaching Assistant
Are you looking for a Primary School Teaching Assistant position who loves to support students in their educational and personal development? Have you got experience as a Primary School Teaching Assistant? We have an excellent opportunity for you to work in a wonderful Primary school in Harrow as a Primary School Teaching Assistant.
- A large, inclusive and diverse school in the Harrow area
- Supported by a highly skilled and dedicated team of teachers and support staff
- Committed to individual achievement, personal growth and the pursuit of excellence for every child
- A place where children become happy and positive young citizens
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- Primary School Teaching Assistant to work with 1:1 with a year 2 pupil who has ASD/ADHD
- Contribute towards a safe and supportive learning environment
- To assist children develop into happy, healthy and successful citizens with a positive mind-set
- Work with children to support their learning
- A fantastic opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience of working with or caring for school-age children
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Primary School Teaching Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Either live in Harrow or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.