£65 - £80 per day
4 months ago
Primary School Carer - Special Needs School
Are you a health care assistant now looking to work in a school? Do you have care experience earned from a hospital or an alternate environment? We are currently working with a wonderful Special Needs School in Hampton as they are seeking a Primary School Carer to join their talented team.
- A proud, successful and welcoming learning environment based in Hampton
- Caters for pupils aged 4-16 with moderate learning difficulties and additional complex needs including Autism
- ''Outstanding'' by Ofsted in all areas
- Recently expanded and redeveloped
- Assisting pupils achieve greater independence whilst continuing to make excellent progress academically and socially
- Dedicated and committed staff team
- Primary School Carer to support primary-aged students with moderate learning difficulties and autism
- To create a safe, creative and nurturing learning experience
- To encourage them to become independent and confident learners
- Look after children's physical, social and emotional welfare
- Primary School Carer that acts as a role model and is able to support pupils on a daily basis within all aspects of their learning
- Available Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 16:00
- Recent experience working with special needs pupils, inside or outside a school environment
- Be committed to working alongside the teacher and be willing to lead lessons or small group work
- Already have or willing to apply for an enhanced Child Only DBS
- Available IMMEDIATELY to work as a Primary School Carer
- Live locally to Hampton or be able to commute there on a daily basis
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.