£70 - £85 per day
21 days ago
Are you a passionate SEN Teaching Assistant who is trained in, or confident communicating through Makaton and / or PECS?
If so, please read on!
Envision Education are looking for talented Makaton / PECS Specialists to work in some excellent schools within the Hounslow borough, supporting children SEN needs affecting their speech & language.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a minimum of 6 months of experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant, knowledge of Makaton and PECS, and full-time, long-term & immediate availability.
About the role:
- Support SEN pupils in a primary, secondary or SEN provision
- Help children to develop communication skills
- Encourage children to be confident and vocal
- Support the classroom Teacher with general duties
- Assist with behaviour management
- Lead intervention sessions if necessary
- Minimum 6 months of experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant
- Makaton / PECS training or competency
- Confident supporting children with challenging behaviour
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.