£55 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
One to One Primary Learning Support Assistant - Primary School
Are you a passionate and personable One to One Primary Learning Support Assistant who is seeking to develop their experience in a nurturing and talented learning environment? Are you currently looking for a long-term placement? We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join a vibrant Primary School in Neasden as a One to One Primary Learning Support Assistant!
- A progressive, enthusiastic and outstanding learning community based in Neasden, Brent
- Provides carefully designed curriculum that meets the children's specific needs and interests
- Teachers, parents and pupils work in partnership to create a loving and caring school where children are happy, confident and thrive
- Highly skilled and dedicated team of teachers and support staff
- Flexible One to One Primary Learning Support Assistant to support children with SEN
- To assist students with learning, communication and interaction difficulties
- To work collaboratively with colleagues and ensure the progress of students is prioritised
- A great opportunity which could lead in a long-term placement
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a One to One Primary Learning Support Assistant
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- An attentive and dedicated individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.