£25000 - £31000 per annum
about 1 month ago
02 Jul 00:00
Are you an experienced Occupational Therapist?
We are looking for a bubbly, organised and dynamic Occupational Therapist who has at least 1 year of experience in a school environment for an SEN Secondary School based in Uxbridge. You would be working within an established multidisciplinary team, within an SEN school recently OFSTED rated as Good.
The right candidate will show a proven ability to work well within the therapy and wider school team. You will be integral in ensuring student are able to engage in all aspects of learning by providing clinical interventions across all areas of the curriculum.
About the school:
This SEN Secondary School caters to a broad spectrum of pupils who fall within the 'Complex and Moderate Learning Difficulties with Autism' category. By promoting high standard and providing a safe and stimulating learning environment, the school are able to help their students reach their potential.
- Provide Occupational Therapy to SEN pupils, aged 11 to 19
- Support students in developing functional skills
- Work with the students team to ensure learning continues throughout the day
- Develop and monitor the students OT plan
- Provide feedback on their progress, and adapt therapy sessions where needed
- Must have a degree in Occupational Therapy, and be a Registered Occupational Therapist
- At least 1 year of experience withing with SEN pupil, in particular those on the Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Must show a strong work ethic, and ability to work as a team
- Committed to helping students reach their full potential
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career in SEN Teaching. Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.