£65 - £80 per day
10 days ago
Nursery Nurse Required for a fantastic Primary School in Ealing!
Are you comfortable working with nursery children? Do you have previous experience working with children? Are you available for an immediate start?
An amazing opportunity has opened up for a Nursery Nurse to join a Primary School in Ealing and work with children in nursery and reception.
Apply now so you do not miss out on this opportunity!
- A Primary School based in Ealing
- Each child is encouraged to reach their full potential both academically and personally in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
- A very vibrant school, rich in culture
- Dedicated teachers and staff work relentlessly to provide pupils with the very best learning opportunities
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- Teaching Assistant to support children in the nursery/reception class
- Encourage freedom of speech through pupil participation in a safe and secure environment while ensuring everyone is treated with respect
- Be aware of and support difference and ensure all pupils have equal access to opportunities to learn and develop
- Embrace the diversity in the school
- Build strong relationships between home and school
- Previous experience working with children
- Must have a Level 3 in childcare
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Must be available for an immediate start
- Either live in Ealing or live within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.