£65 - £80 per day
13 days ago
Are you a qualified Nursery Nurse seeking a full-time role in a primary school?
Envision Education work with numerous primary schools across the Hounslow borough and we are looking to appoint an Early Years Practitioner to support pupils ages 3 - 5 years on a full-time basis to start immediately.
About the role:
- Implement EYFS curriculum
- Support children ages 3 - 5
- Encourage learning through play
- Carry out observations
- Work 1:1 and in small groups with children
- Assist with phonics and numeracy
- Level 3 Childcare qualification
- 6 months Nursery Nurse experience
- Flexible with SEN / mainstream roles
- Must be available full-time and immediately
- Local to Hounslow
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.