£65 - £80 per day
27 days ago
Are you Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse looking for a full-time, long-term role?
Envision Education are on the search for Nursery Nurses to work in Nurseries and Infant schools within the Richmond borough, supporting children ages 3 - 5 years.
The ideal candidate will have 1 year of experience in a similar setting, and will show a genuine passion for working with children.
About the role:
- Support children to develop their phonics
- Take part in circle time
- Encourage children to share and social with their peers
- Create a positive and interactive learning environment
- Carry out observations and monitor children's progress
- Level 3 Childcare qualification
- Minimum 6 months of experience as a NNEB
- Experience must be UK based and within the last 2 years
- Strong verbal and written English
- Must be available full-time, long-term and available
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.