£65 - £80 per day
13 days ago
Envision Education are seeking SEN Teaching Assistants with experience using PECS & Makaton who are looking to start a full-time, long-term role in a special primary school.
About the role:
- Support students with SEN
- Work 1:1 and in groups
- Ensure pupils' safeguarding at all times
- Follow individual / educational health care plans
- Monitor pupils' progress
- Minimum 6 months' experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant
- Genuine desire and knowledge of working with autistic students
- Must be available full-time and long-term from September 2021
- Local to, or happy commuting to Hounslow
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.