£65 - £80 per day
12 days ago
Are you a Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse seeking a full time role with shorter hours in a primary school? Are you based locally to Hounslow?
Envision Education are looking to recruit a friendly and pro-active Nursery Nurse on behalf of some fantastic primary schools with a Nursery and / Reception department across the Hounslow borough.
The role would be to start immediately on a full-time and long-term basis, Monday to Friday from 8:30am - 4pm.
- Work with children ages 3 - 5 years in a Nursery or Reception setting
- Encourage learning through play
- Ensure the safeguarding of children at all times
- Support children with basic numeracy and phonics skills
- Work with a group of key children
- Level 3 in Childcare
- 1 year experience as a Nursery Nurse
- Happy travelling to Hounslow
- Good written and spoken English
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.