£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
03 Apr 00:00
Are you an experienced Learning Support Assistant seeking work in fantastic primary school? Do you have a good understanding of the needs of children with SEN?
We are seeking experienced Learning Support Assistants who are passionate about working with children and would like to pursue a long-term career in Education.
About the role:
- Work 1:1 with a key pupil who has particular learning / behaviour needs
- Support the pupil to overcome their social and academic barriers
- Monitor the progress of your key child
- Work within the team of support staff to deliver an excellent education to pupils
- 1 year experience supporting children with SEN in a school
- Understanding of ASD / Autism
- Team Teach is desirable
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive and negotiable rates of pay
- Placements made in schools local to YOU
- Quick and efficient registration process
- We offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
- Unlimited £100 bonus scheme for any successful referrals made to us
- Friendly team to support you
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.