£70 - £85 per day
11 days ago
Are you an experienced Learning Support Assistant? Are you passionate about working with young people with autism and other special needs? Are you local to Radlett, Hertfordshire?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Learning Support Assistant to work in a fantastic SEN school based in Radlett. As a Learning Support Assistant, you will be supporting children and young adult's ages 4 - 19 years with Autism, promoting their social and academic development.
About the school:
- SEN school catering to students ages 4 - 19 years with Autism
- 70 place provision
- Supports the development of staff and offers excellent training to Learning Support Assistants
- Permanent posts available
- Vibrant and friendly environment to work
- Access to parking
About the role:
- Work 1:1 and in groups
- Support students with Autism
- Encourage social and academic growth
- Attend training to support with your development
- Many students are non-verbal
- Approach pupils with a compassionate and caring mannerism
- Manage students in line with the school's behaviour policy
- 6 months experience as a Learning Support Assistant and / or as a Support / Care Worker
- Experience supporting young people with SEN, ideally Autism
- Confident and comfortable working with young people who display challenging behaviour
- Must be available full-time from September 2021
- Ideally a driver
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.