£65 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Learning Support Assistant - Are you an experienced Learning Support Assistant who wishes to bring their talent and expertise in a nurturing school setting? We have a perfect opportunity for you to join a vibrant Primary SEN School in Twickenham.
- A place of learning for everyone based in Twickenham
- A nurturing, safe and well-resourced learning environment
- Broad and innovative curriculum
- Provides academic, social and personal support
- Provide support to a child in early years with SEN needs (moderate learning difficulties and Autism)
- Assist in their educational, emotional and social development
- Encourage their development into independent learners
- As a Learning Support Assistant, you will be tasked to promote positive behaviour
- Previous experience within a school environment
- Degree or TA qualification
- Availability to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Devoted and caring personality
- Available to work immediately as a Learning Support Assistant
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.