£65 - £80 per day
27 days ago
Primary Learning Support Assistant Required for a Primary School in Feltham
Envision Education is seeking an experienced Learning Support Assistant to work for a Primary School based in Feltham to support a pupil in year 5 with physical disabilities who is in a wheelchair. The role will also involve personal care.
- Sets high standards both academically and in its expectations for behaviour
- Aim is that every single one of the children leaves with increased confidence, resilience and skills to tackle the next stage of their education effectively
- Children thrive in their caring, supportive and sensitive environment and they offer each child security, happiness and pride in their achievement.
About the role:
- Support a pupil in year 5 who is in a wheelchair and provide personal care
- Assist in managing behaviour
- Set a positive example
- Encourage creative thinking
- Create an engaging learning environment
- Must have experience supporting pupils with physical disabilities, ideally wheelchair users and personal care
- 6 months experience as a LSA
- Degree and / or Level 3 TA qualification
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Must be available immediately and full-time
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.