Up to £15000 per annum
4 days ago
Are you dedicated to supporting the social and academic development of children and young adults with Autism? Do you have experience working with people with special needs?
Envision Education have partnered up with a fantastic SEN school based in Radlett, Hertfordshire who are seeking committed and compassionate LSA's to help their pupils to develop in school.
This is a full-time, permanent role and it starts immediately. Interviews for this role are taking place on Thursday 24th September.
About the school:
This is a special needs school catering to children and young adults with Autism from the ages of 4 up to 19 years. A large portion of the students at this school are non-verbal and whilst it is a challenging environment to work in, the school have a fantastic support system and it is a rewarding and happy place to work. In their latest Ofsted inspection, this school was applauded for their "well behaved" pupils who "feel safe and well cared for by staff".
About the role:
- Support the development of pupils socially and academically
- You may be working with primary, secondary or post 16 students
- Personal care may be involved in the role
- Behaviour management strategies in line with the school's behaviour policies
- Encourage the social development of students
- Experience working with children and / or young adults with SEN is essential
- Must be open to working with children across the ages of 4 - 19 years
- Open to challenging environments
- Car driver is preferred
- Must be available full-time, immediately and seeking a permanent position
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career working as a Psychology Teacher. Apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.