£65 - £80 per day
24 days ago
Calling all Graduate Teaching Assistants!
Envision Education are looking for bright Graduates who are seeking an opportunity to develop a career in Education, and have some experience as a TA.
We work with fantastic primary schools across the Hounslow borough, who are searching for talented classroom Teaching Assistants, and we want help you kick start your career in Teaching!
The ideal candidate will have a UK recognised degree and 6 months of TA experience.
About the role:
- Support pupils across KS2 in a primary school
- Some children may have SEND
- Work 1:1 with pupils and in small groups
- Lead intervention sessions
- Create fun and engaging resources to assist the classroom Teacher
- Monitor progress of pupils
- Encourage pupils to model positive behaviour
- 6 months of experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience must be UK based and within the last 2 years
- Genuine desire to progress in Education
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.