£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you looking for a role where you can make a difference? Do you have experience supporting children with learning difficulties?
Envision Education are looking for an Interventions Teaching Assistant to create learning resources and lead intervention sessions for groups of children to help them to progress academically.
This is a full-time, long-term role and would require immediate availability.
About the role:
- Work in a primary / secondary / SEN school on a full-time basis
- Support small groups of 3 - 8 children with learning difficulties
- Lead intervention sessions outside of classrooms
- Create engaging learning material
- Contribute to closing the gap in attainment
- Monitor progress and help set targets accordingly
- 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Experience carrying out intervention sessions is ideal
- Degree is ideal
- Strong behaviour management skills and creative approach to learning
- Must be available full time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals.
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.