£35000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Head of Maths Department - Secondary School
Are you an experienced and passionate Head of Maths Department who is eager to work long-term with secondary-aged students in a thriving learning environment? We are currently recruiting for an outstanding Secondary School in Hayes as they are now seeking a knowledgeable Head of Maths Department to join their talented team with September start date!
- A happy and outward-looking school based in Hayes, Hillingdon
- Exceptional proven track record of a successfully established school
- Provides quality education that is broad, balanced and relevant to the needs of pupils within a modern society
- Enables pupils to achieve their potential through the highest standards of teaching and learning
- Offers great opportunities working with amazing people and inspirational pupils, as well as sector-leading, work-life balance arrangements
- Head of Maths Department to support pupils in KS4 and KS5
- Responsible for the strategic development of all aspects of Maths learning and attainment in the department
- To deliver high quality teaching through planning engaging lessons for all pupils
- To develop, maintain and stimulate pupils' curiosity, interest and enjoyment in Mathematics
- TO engage students in extra-curricular Mathematics
- Permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience as Head of Maths Department
- Must be available to start in September as a Head of Maths Department
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A driven and perceptive individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.