£120 - £170 per day
18 days ago
English Teacher - Secondary School
Are you an experienced and passionate English Teacher? Are you seeking a long-term placement in a successful and supportive learning environment? Apply now as an excellent Secondary School in Kenton is looking forward to having a dedicated English Teacher join their talented team.
- A proud and outstanding by Ofsted Academy based in Kenton, Harrow
- Holds a strong reputation for academic excellence
- Offers high quality education for their students, first-class facilities and an exciting range of extra-curricular activities
- Passionate, well qualified and highly skilled team of staff
- English Teacher to support students in Secondary, in year 9
- To plan, develop and deliver quality education which is engaging and stimulating
- To provide the highest standard of support, assisting pupils in achieving their maximum potential
- A unique opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working as an English Teacher
- Holder of a Teacher Qualification Status
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY and/or from September to work as an English Teacher
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A personable and committed individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.