£65 - £80 per day
21 days ago
12 Apr 00:00
re you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new role?
Do you have an English degree?
We are looking for an English Specialist Teaching Assistant to support in GCSE level English for a fantastic Secondary school based in Hayes. The role requires supporting pupils in interventions.
About the school:
- Ensure students are getting the very best standards of teaching and learning
- Provide quality education that is broad, balanced and relevant to the needs of pupils
- Develop each pupil's self-esteem, confidence and independence
- To support GCSE level English
- To encourage learning
- To work in line with the National Curriculum
- To carry out interventions
- At least a years experience as a Teaching Assistant
- HLTA status, desired
- A degree in English
- Live local to Hayes
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive and negotiable rates of pay
- Placements made in schools local to YOU
- We offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
- Additional, unlimited £100 bonus scheme for any successful referrals made to us
- Friendly team to support you
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.