£65 - £80 per day
26 days ago
Early Years Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you an attentive and passionate Early Years Teaching Assistant seeking to work in a supportive and nurturing learning environment? A wonderful Primary school in Acton, Ealing is currently looking for an enthusiastic Early Years Teaching Assistant to join full-time their friendly and talented team.
- A welcoming, inclusive and growing learning community based in Acton
- Provides a happy, safe and stimulating learning environment
- Encourages every member to reach their full potential both academically and personally
- Fosters a life-long love for learning and offers an exciting, tailored curriculum
- Proud of their dedicated and professional team
- Early Years Teaching Assistant to support children with autism and behavioural difficulties
- To promote positive behaviour, inspire creativity and encourage the development of their social skills
- To motivate students to advance their learning and collaborate as a team
- To contribute to the students' growth and development
- A truly rewarding opportunity to make a real difference in the children's lives
- Recent experience working with children in a school environment
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Must be available from September to work as an Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A driven and personable individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.