£65 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Early Years Practitioner? Do you live local to Southall, Ealing?
We are looking for passionate and creative Early Years Practitioners to work in a lovely primary school based in Southall, Ealing. You could be working in the nursery or reception class, and potentially supporting SEN pupils on a 1:1 basis. This is a long term role starting on an immediate basis for the right candidate, with the opportunity for it to develop into a permanent position.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support Early Years pupils
- Work closely with class teachers
- Be creative in planning activities
- Follow the EYFS Framework
- Liaise with parents when required
- Level 3 in Childcare
- Ideally, experience working in a school setting
- Good understanding of supporting SEN pupils
- Live local to Southall, Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.