£65 - £80 per day
21 days ago
Are you a Graduate or experienced TA seeking ad hoc supply work?
Or are you looking for a full-time, long-term position and open to daily supply in the meantime?
If so, please apply!
About the role:
- Provide general classroom support in either a primary, secondary or SEN school
- Daily supply roles may lead to a long term role
- May involve 1:1 support
- Work in small groups
- Provide academic support to pupils
- Assist with managing behaviour within the classroom
- Graduate or Level 3 Childcare / Teaching Assistant qualification
- Must be available immediately
- 3 months Teaching Assistant experience
- Friendly and confident personality
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.