£60.00 - £85.00 per annum
24 days ago
Are you seeking a Classroom Assistant position to support children with their development? Able to start ASAP!
If so, apply now as a magnificent school in Twickenham is looking forward to having an enthusiastic Classroom Assistant to join their amazing team of staff and begin working immediately! This is a full time position from Mon-Fri, 8:30am to 4:00pm.
You do not need previous experience within a school setting as a Classroom Assistant provided you have had previous experience with children ( within the UK) in some capacity and are able to provide references for this.
- As a Classroom Assistant you will need to be confident in supporting children in a 1:1 capacity within this position.
- Support Children with their initial growth and development as a Classroom Assistant
- Support Children with additional needs when required to help them feel comfortable
- Build a rapport with each child and provide emotional support
- Work closely with staff to create a fun and stimulating learning environment for the children
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate environment is preferential but you must have previous experience with children in some capacity in the UK
- Enjoy working with children and seeing them progress with their learning
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Either live in Twickenham or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.