£65 - £80 per day
3 months ago
Classroom Assistant - Kingsbury
A wonderful school located in Kingsbury are looking for a Classroom Assistant to work with children to support their learning and general classroom support under the guidance of the class teacher. The role will be fulltime position with an immediate start, from Monday to Frday, 8:30am to 4pm
You will be required to support children with special needs within a primary and secondary school setting as a Classroom Assistant. Previous experience as a Classroom Assistant would be ideal and experience working with children in some form of capacity is essential that you could provide a reference for!
- The school is catered for children aged 3 to 19 with wide range of complex needs
- The school takes pride in their inclusive philosophy and their commitment to ensure their pupils make progress
- The school has a transdisciplinary approach to supporting pupilson developing their communication skills and independence
- The school aims to develop a personalised pathways for their pupils so that their needs and aspirations can be met
- OFSTED rated Outstanding school
- Classroom Assistant to support pupils across primary and secondary school
- Must be open to doing personal care support their learning and development
- Classroom Assistant to support children with special needs
- Contribute towards a safe and supportive learning environment
- Actively create a stimulating environment for children as a Classroom Assistant
- Available to work fulltime & Immediately, Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 4pm
- Previous experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- You must be willing to support children with severe SEN in a school setting
- Ideally have experience with providing personal care or be willing to
- Proactive and able to work across both primary and secondary schools
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.