£70 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have a passion for supporting children & young adults with SEN? Do you live in the Hertfordshire area?
We are recruiting for a Residential Care Worker that will be supporting SEN students that live in the schools residential home. This is a full time role - with alternating shift patterns between 07:00 - 22:00. If you're looking for a fulfilling and engaging new opportunity and are based in the Hertfordshire area, apply now for consideration!
- Play, care and engage with the residents
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to ensure safety of residents
- Excellent induction, training and development programme including training about autism
- Passion for working with children and/or young adults
- Supporting autistic young adults or children on the autism spectrum live the life they choose
- Willingness to learn what it takes to support SEN children & young adults
- Available immediately for a full time role
- Live local to Radlett
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.