Richmond upon Thames
£70 - £85 per day
30 days ago
CALLING ALL GRADUATES! - Richmond
Are you a university graduate? Have you got a passion for children? Always wanted to get into teaching but not had relevant qualifications which have stopped you from applying previously?
We are working with a fantastic primary school located in Hayes who are now recruiting Graduates to work with their pupils across different classes both mainstream and SEN depending on your ability and preference.
You do not need any previous teaching qualifications to be considered for this role. All the school is looking for is someone who is a Graduate and has had some experience with children in some capacity.
- A fantastic SEN school located in the heart of the Richmond borough
- Has small class sizes to provide the maximum support to each individual child
- Passionate about supporting children with SEN and believe every child can achieve their true potential
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- Staff are supportive and committed to helping children with their needs throughout the day
- Supporting children both inside and outside the classroom across different classes
- To encourage children to reach their full potential and thrive beyond expectations
- Occasionally lead classes in the absence of the Teacher
- A fantastic opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- The school is keen to give you further training and support so you can provide children with the best help possible to help them with their learning and development
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- You must be a Graduate
- Must be available to work full time from September onwards
- Have experience with children in some capacity
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Either live in Richmond, or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.