£70 - £95 per day
27 days ago
Are you an experienced Behaviour Technician? Do you live local to Wembley?
We are looking for an experienced Behaviour Technician / Mentor to work with pupils from Year 7 to 13 providing mentoring on a weekly basis. You will be primarily mentoring students on a weekly basis, especially monitoring their behaviour targets, which are in place to support improved behaviour. This will also include attending meetings for those students you mentor, lunch, break, before school and after school duties to ensure their safe supervision.
About the school:
An all through school based in Wembley, Brent. They have high aspirations for all children, students and staff who are able to enjoy learning in a safe and inclusive environment. They understand the importance of working together as a community to help students enjoy their learning and achieve their best in all aspects of school life.
- Be responsible for monitoring and helping to improve behaviour
- Work closely with class teachers
- Support the school in improving the attendance & punctuality of identified pupils
- Work with pupils who are experiencing learning difficulties
- Relevant Degree
- Experience of working in a school environment
- Experience in mentoring
- Good attendance and reliability
- Live local to Brent
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.