£65 - £80 per day
18 days ago
Do you enjoy working with children in Education? Do you have a particular passion for supporting the learning of children with SEN?
We are seeking a driven Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis supporting a pupil in Reception with ASD on behalf of a brilliant primary school based in Teddington.
We are looking for someone energetic with experience of working with children with learning and behavioural difficulties. The ideal candidate will have a degree and a minimum of 6 months of experience as a Teaching Assistant. This is a full time, long term role which starts immediately. Interviews for this position are taking place ASAP.
About the school:
At this school, the contribution of each child is valued and celebrated, and a sense of belongingness is instilled within their community. With their 3 main focusses based around each child's social, emotional and academic development, the staff members at this school consist of a dedicated team who share the same aim of positively impacting the lives of their pupils. Based close by to a railway station, this school has great transport links and is easy to get to.
- Support a child in Reception with ASD
- Assist your key pupil in overcoming learning barriers through working 1:1
- Implement the EYFS framework
- Provide general classroom support
- Encourage your key pupil to follow positive behaviour in and out of the classroom
- Lead by example
- 6 months of experience in a similar role
- Degree is ideal but not essential
- SEN / ASD experience is essential
- Genuine desire to work with pupils with special needs
- Must be available full time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.