£65 - £80 per day
21 days ago
Do you specialise in working with pupils with ASD? Is Southall within a commutable distance for you?
If, so we may have the perfect role for you! We are recruiting ASD Specialist Teaching Assistant to work in a caring SEN school based in Southall. This is an all though school, so you may be working with those in the Early Years department to those in the Secondary department. At least 6 months relevant experience is desired and a desire to continue in the school long term.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support students with ASD
- Manage behaviour in and out of class
- Be open to providing personal care
- Provide a patient and positive learning environment
- Level 3 qualification, or higher
- At least 6 months SEN experience
- Available full time and immediately
- Live local to Southall
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.