£63 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you a graduate with a love of working with children and a specialism in Art and / or Drama?
If so, Envision Education have a fabulous opportunity for you!
We have partnered up with an excellent primary school based in Hounslow who are seeking a talented Teaching Assistant support their pupils across EYFS - KS2 with a particular focus on creative or performing Arts.
About the school:
- Praised for their positive learning culture in their latest Ofsted inspection
- A great place to work and learn
- Modern build with great facilities
- Friendly team of staff
- Access to on-site parking and easy transport links
About the role:
- Full-time position from September 2021
- Support children across EYFS - KS2
- Provide assistance in Art and / or Drama depending on your specialism
- Encourage children to explore their creativity
- Promote a positive learning environment
- Instil a love of learning in pupils
- Minimum 3 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Degree is ideal
- Specialism in Art and / or Drama is essential
- Must be available full-time from September 2021
- Local to, or happy commuting to, Hounslow
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.