£70 - £85 per day
11 days ago
Do you have recent experience in a Primary School? Are you a recent Graduate?
If so, Envision Education are looking for a Year 6 Teaching Partner to work in a fantastic school based in Hayes, Hillingdon. A UK recognised bachelors degree is required and ideally around 6 months of experience working in a school setting. You will be working closely alongside the class teacher, supporting in teaching when the teacher is absent and providing support to the class as a whole. Parking is available on site, and this is a long term position starting immediately!
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work with a Year 6 class
- Support 1:1 or in small groups when needed
- Support students preparing for SATS
- Be able to deliver interventions
- Help to manage behaviour in the class
- Graduate Degree
- Available full time and long term
- Experience in a school setting, in the UK
- Live local to Hayes, Hillingdon
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.